We are looking for an experienced developer to join our team. You must have 1 to 3 years of work experience in Android and should have delivered at least 3-4 projects.
Required Skills (more the better):
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Robust experience on native Android development using Kotlin
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience on Android Architecture Components – MVVM Architecture
- Knowledge of Push Notification & amp; cloud-based messaging
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop native applications for devices based on the Android platform
- Evaluate third party IDEs' and tools to build relevant applications
- Unit test developed code
- Conduct code reviews & peer reviews
- Establish coding standards
- Integrate user interface with code
- Prepare necessary documentation
- Review updates/patches and make necessary code updates
Why should you join Big Rattle?
Big Rattle Technologies specializes into development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 5000 companies. Over the past 9 years, we have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
You will have an opportunity to get end-to-end exposure in software design and development of products, web applications and mobile applications. You will also have opportunities to participate in the decision-making process and take leadership roles as you grow in the organisation.
The company offers benefits like
- Healthcare coverage (including Covid-19 vaccination reimbursement)
- Technical certification fee reimbursements
- Technical training fee reimbursements
- 5-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working