We are looking for fresh graduates to join our team. This is a great opportunity to kick start your career and get hands-on experience on live projects.
Required Skills (more the better):
- At least 2 projects during college and internship
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Problem solving approach and result oriented
- Self-learner and ability to write code with limited or no supervision
- Versioning tools such as Git, Bit Bucket, and concepts like branching
- DevOps: Knowledge of operating systems, hosting and deployment on cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Azure etc will be added advantage
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing clean, well-designed code
- Debugging code and fixing bugs
- Ensuring code quality and security by following industry standards
- Managing code repositories and deploying builds
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Participating in team meetings
- Learning new technologies
Why should you join Big Rattle?
Big Rattle Technologies specializes into development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 5000 companies. Over the past 9 years, we have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
You will have an opportunity to get end-to-end exposure in software design and development of products, web applications and mobile applications. You will also have opportunities to participate in the decision-making process and take leadership roles as you grow in the organisation.
The company offers benefits like,
- Healthcare coverage (including Covid-19 vaccination reimbursement)
- Technical certification fee reimbursements
- Technical training fee reimbursements
- 5-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working