We are looking for an experienced developer to join our team. You must have 0.6 to 2 years of work experience in Frontend and should have delivered at least 4 projects.
Required Skills (more the better):
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Build websites which are mobile responsive as well.
- Familiarity with cross browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- Maintaining and improving website
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed
Responsibilities will include:
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Why should I join Big Rattle?
Big Rattle Technologies specializes into development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 5000 companies. Over the past 9 years, we have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
You will have an opportunity to get end-to-end exposure in software design and development of products, web applications and mobile applications. You will also have opportunities to participate in the decision-making process and take leadership roles as you grow in the organisation.
The company offers benefits like
- Healthcare coverage (including Covid-19 vaccination reimbursement)
- Technical certification fee reimbursements
- Technical training fee reimbursements
- 5-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working