We are looking for an experienced HR professional to join our team. You must have 6 months to 2 years of work experience in handling end to end IT recruitment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop & maintain recruiting sources to ensure adequate flow of qualified resumes for candidate selection to meet job opening needs.
- Preparing Job Descriptions in coordination with the technical team.
- Screening and conducting the first round of interviews and forwarding the most suitable candidates to the Hiring Manager for further evaluation.
- Coordinating with the technical team and scheduling technical interviews.
- Maintaining a database of present and eligible potential candidates for future hires.
- Managing vendor relationships & making sure they are working on our requirements efficiently to meet the hiring deadlines with TAT.
- Sending Offer letter, conducting induction and following up with the shortlisted candidates till they are onboarded.
- Participating in Employee Engagement activities.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience in IT recruitment.
- Knowledge of working with MS Excel.
- Sourcing talent through various job portals.
- Good in Head hunting & networking.
Why should you join Big Rattle?
Big Rattle Technologies specializes into development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies. We have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
You will have an opportunity to get end-to-end exposure in software design and development of products, web applications and mobile applications. You will also have opportunities to participate in the decision-making process and take leadership roles as you grow in the organisation.
The company offers benefits like
- Healthcare coverage (including Covid-19 vaccination reimbursement)
- Technical certification fee reimbursements
- Technical training fee reimbursements
- 5-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
You will get:
- End-to-end exposure in recruitment process and market trends.
- Opportunities to participate in the decision-making process and take leadership roles.
- Opportunities to take new roles & contribute in planning & implementing HR policies.
- Flexible work timings.