We are looking for an experienced developer to join our team. You must have 0.6 to 2 years of work experience in Node.js and should have delivered at least 2 projects.
Required Skills (more the better in Node.js):
- Node.js, Express.js, Web services, APIs, JSON Web Token, OAuth, Firestore/MongoDB
- Should be familiar with basic concepts of node js Like middleware, request response cycle, events and MVC structure.
- Error handling
- Familiar with oops concepts Knowledge of express, mongoose, becrypt
Required Skills (more the better in MongoDB):
- CRUD operation.
- Worked with MongoDB pipeline and indexes.
- Versioning tools such as GIT, Bit Bucket and concepts such as branching
- DevOps: Knowledge of operating systems, hosting and deployment on cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Azure etc. will be added advantage
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing clean, well designed code
- Debugging code and fixing bugs
- Ensuring code quality and security by following industry standards
- Managing code repositories and deploying builds
- Contributing all phases of development lifecycle
- Participating in team meetings and client meetings/calls
- Learning new technologies
Why should I join Big Rattle?
Big Rattle Technologies specializes into development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 5000 companies. Over the past 9 years, we have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
You will have an opportunity to get end-to-end exposure in software design and development of products, web applications and mobile applications. You will also have opportunities to participate in the decision-making process and take leadership roles as you grow in the organisation.
The company offers benefits like
- Healthcare coverage (including Covid-19 vaccination reimbursement)
- Technical certification fee reimbursements
- Technical training fee reimbursements
- 5-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working