We are looking for an experienced developer to join our team. You must have 0.6 to 2 years of work experience in Python and should have delivered at least 2 projects.
Required Skills (more the better):
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Good knowledge of logical and control statements, file management, exception handling, ability to debug, ability to use 3rd party libraries
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, FastAPI or Flask)
- Working experience with Frameworks like Numpy & Panda would be added advantage
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Versioning tools such as GIT, Bit Bucket and concepts such as branching
- DevOps: Knowledge of operating systems, hosting and deployment on cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Azure etc. will be added advantage
- Team spirit
- Good with Logic building and Problem-solving skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Why should I join Big Rattle?
Big Rattle Technologies specializes into development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 5000 companies. Over the past 9 years, we have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
You will have an opportunity to get end-to-end exposure in software design and development of products, web applications and mobile applications. You will also have opportunities to participate in the decision-making process and take leadership roles as you grow in the organisation.
The company offers benefits like
- Healthcare coverage (including Covid-19 vaccination reimbursement)
- Technical certification fee reimbursements
- Technical training fee reimbursements
- 5-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working